[LAU] Re: That must suck. For me it's about beauty--musicisjustone path

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Apr 5 23:00:56 EDT 2007

> Which part of agree to disagree you are not getting? I shouldn't bite but
> man, there are so many wrong statements here it simply hurts to ignore...

Oops, it seems we are playing a tag game with our e-mails being out of sync.
So, my aforesaid statement is obviously out of place and for that I do
apologize. The rest should hopefully prove to be an informative read...

If you really wish to pursue this further, please contact me off-list for
the sake of other subscribers.

Best wishes,

Ico