[LAU] Re: Foul Language

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at punkass.com
Mon Apr 9 16:43:37 EDT 2007

David Baron escribe:
> I did not call Hendrix (yes, spelling counts) vulgar.

He was far from being vulgar, but Hendrix is overrated in many
circles. Many guitar players were as creative and cool as Hendrix in
that era (Green, Beck, Santana, Clapton himself). Probably the problem
with them is that they never burnt a guitar in scene or performed the
american anthem in such a stupid way. Also I tend to underrate those
who die stupidly (happens to me the same with Jeff Buckley, I feel
much more interested in daddy Tim).

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt at gmail.com

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/