[LAU] xruns in lowlatency kernel

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:59:58 EDT 2007

Hi Eduard,
The same problem here: the only difference is that i have a macbook
(core duo intel) not pro.
I'm also using the generic (non RT) Ubuntu Feisty (2.6.20) kernel and
getting user RT privileges via limits.conf.

I believe the problem is related to the macbook internal audio device
because when using my focusrite saffire audio interface, though
jack-freebob driver i get almost no xrun!
My problem now is that yesterday my saffire broke without apparent
reason (thankfully one output channel still working), but this is
another story...

Regards,
Pau