[LAU] jdelay

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Tue Apr 10 19:24:23 EDT 2007

Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 12:09:03AM +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
>
>> Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>>
>>> I missed the start of this thread, so I don't know what exactly you
>>> want to do... If it's measuring the latency of you soundcard, just
>>> cocnnect line out to line in !
>>>
>> yes, just measuring latency, If I can get more info it does not hurt,
>> though.. - I just connected a mic to jdelay  and jdelay's out to a mono
>> quaker, though now I do have a 3-way speaker but jdelay does not use the
>> bass..
>>

> Why use speakers, headphones or mics ? Just use a cable !! Things should
> work then....

hi fons, if i understand you, connecting line in (or mic in) with line out?

i connected now mic in with the line out and than in qjack i connected
alsa-pcm to jdelay input, and jdelay output to alsa-playback.

i get this values:

 1055.521 ??
  1055.521 ??
  1055.520 ??
  1055.519 ??

what means that?
jack is running here with 48k, 512/4 frames/buffer.

cheers,
doc