[LAU] Re: [LAA] [ANN] Tapeutape 0.0.5 and Tranches 0.0.5

James everamzah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:55:23 EDT 2007

along with keyboard input, mouse input would be great too. again, one can
use a separate program for this.

tapeu2tape stereo: i'm afraid i may be doing something wrong here, but, i
can't seem to get any output in the -L channels. i just end up connecting -R
to both alsa L/R inputs. any ideas?

tranchess doesn't crash on transport stop anymore. i don't know why it did
when i first started using it, but i can't reproduce this behavior (which is
good!). tapeutape and tranches both crash when i save a lash session, tho.

best,
james

On 4/16/07, Florent Berthaut <hitmuri at no-log.org> wrote:

> James a écrit :
> > here's a song i recorded live using tapeutape and tranches (and
> > seq24/jack-rack) just now. prep time about 30 mins.
> > http://r2h.org/music/everamzah-hybrid.mp3
> >
> > i don't have an external midi device anymore, or yet, so i end up
> > using vkeybd. any chance of qwerty input directly into tranches? meh,
> > doesn't bother me but it'd be super groovy. anyways, thanks once more
> > for ur awesome work! :) :) :)
> >
> > james
> great  !!
> good work :)
>
> yes keyboard input is a good idea, both for tapeutape and tranches ...
> added to my TODO list ;)
>
> Flo

r2h.org