[LAU] my CD-R sounds weak and bland. What to do?

Charles Linart clinart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:56:30 EDT 2007

Good news!  The transport works with the frames/period set to 4096.
Not sure if/how that will affect the quality of the finished product.

One more stupid question if you don't mind:  When I play and fiddle in
Jamin, I hear the sound I want -- loud, full, etc -- the ouput meter
is bouncing around pretty close to 0, but the spectrum shows the top
bars at around -30.  The resulting exports from Ardour are just awful
-- volume low *and* tons of clipping.  What am I missing?