[LAU] Anyone interested in JACKifying Beatrix?

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:48:05 EDT 2007

This would not be a great deal of work to do, there would have to be a few
changes to register the interface and more to implement the jack callback,
but it is very do-able. I consired the possibility but decided against going
any further - this source code is not under GPL, so any changes are
basically to improve a peice of proprietary code that is under copyright
albeit that the sourcecode is available on-line.

It's a great app and a good project to work on but I think I would prefer to
continue with improvements to the bristol B3 emulation than work on any code
that is not under GPL.

The consensus will probably be to do it, then you just need a coder to get
into the work.

Regards,

Nick.