[LAU] [ANN] WhySynth DSSI softsynth 20070418 release

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Thu Apr 19 21:45:45 EDT 2007

Sean,  Thanks for the update.

Also,  thanks for the post on LAU.  Being a linux audio user for quite a long time I was very happy to see an update of your fine synth.

Last night I downloaded the 20070418 release and compiled it on both fedora 5 and fedora 6.  Fedora 5(32bit) compiled very cleanly(as it has in the past) and ran fine here.  Fedora 6(64bit) presented a few warnings during make, but no show stoppers and whysynth runs just fine.

Again, thanks.

Tracey.