[LAU] Anyone interested in JACKifying Beatrix?

Joel Roth joelz at pobox.com
Fri Apr 20 06:02:53 EDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 10:12:04AM +0200, Fredrik Kilander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do have an interest in making Beatrix more suited for plug-in
> environments, but it is a long road.

Nice to see you posting here, Frederik.

If it's a matter of paying for a programmer's time,
I, for one, would vote with my wallet. I'd rather
donate something like $100 to a community supported
project, software that would incrementally improve
over years, and that would play well with other
Linux audio software.

Just as I will vote with my wallet for video cards from the
Open Graphics Project, when they become available.

--
Joel Roth