[LAU] Re: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 2, Issue 114

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 03:05:35 EDT 2007

> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:40:30 -0400
> From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>
> Subject: [LAU] Fijuu2 and YouTube
> To: LAU Mail List <linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org>
>
> Greetings:
>
> This looked interesting:
>
>     http://fijuu.com
>
> Anyone here ever try it ?
>
> I found it when I searched YouTube for "linux audio" and "linux music".
> Btw, I'm running the nsplugin wrapper to get Flash in 64Studio's Firefox
> (aka Iceweasel), it works perfectly.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Great! This is sooo great! If I had a suppored video card, I would go
straight to the store and bu one of those controllers. Wow. Amazing.
Reminds me of some other things I've seen when I were into live coding.

I really think this could make some nice music in the same way as
Freewheeling does.

Martin