[LAU] Google Translate : Behringer FCB-1010

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:16:14 EDT 2007

Here goes :

hello,

I would like a stock preset the Behringer FCB-1010 in such a way to
program that within this presets grope 1-5 different notes send. I
imagine in such a way that I first preset (in the case e.g. 95) select
and the software then completely normally a prog CHANGE on preset 95
(git sound with wah wah, distrtion etc.) makes. then I would not like
to set the fcb-1010 into another mode, in then grope 1-5 (still within
presets 95) prog CHANGEs more send (thus then on 91, 92, 93… does not
change) separate simply notes by midi (e.g. c1 E1 G1 C2 E2) send. I
can assign functions to these notes then in the software, as e.g.
dist. out, wah wah at etc. can that be done at all? the manual in this
connection only in such a way I understood that always presetwechsel
with and be sent additionally notes (NOTES) can take place - only I
want no preset change…

does someone have ne idea?

greeting
mike