[LAU] Headphones

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Apr 30 18:09:38 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 10:36:34PM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> I'm in dire need of a decent pair of headphones for real quality and
> comfort long-term listening while working on my music. my current set
> are literally falling apart - I've lost count of how many times I've
> re-cabled them!

I've noticed that headphones comfort and sound quality is highly
subjective.  For 3 years now I've been happy with AKG K240... but I
know some people dislike them.  For me they are very comfortable and
the sound is not at all tiring.

(They're not very efficient, which can be a problem if you share a
headphone amp with another more efficient pair of phones... one guy
can hardly hear anything and the other guy's ears are getting
blasted.)

-PW