[LAU] Headphones

Frank Wales frank at limov.com
Mon Apr 30 22:44:19 EDT 2007

James Stone wrote:
> DV247 have proved pretty reliable for me.

I'm also a satisfied Digital Village customer,
both online and in their shops.

As far as headphones go, I've been using a pair of
Beyerdynamic DT770s for the past couple of years,
and I'm very happy with them.  They have a decent
amount of sound isolation and offer fairly uncoloured sound.

My only real complaint is that the permanently attached
coiled cable is just a bit on the heavy side, and I'd have
liked the option to switch it easily for something lighter.
--
Frank Wales [frank at limov.com]