[LAU] Reverb status?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Aug 2 12:13:40 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 17:56 +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 2. August 2007 schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
> > It's one of my gripes with Ardour that it makes this way of working
> > (standard on traditional consoles) rather difficult as each send
> > comes in a separate window. The simple solution would be what can
> > be done on almost all digital consoles: switch the faders to control
> > auxiliare sends, or use a second set of smaller faders for this.
>
> Imagine the widgets for the send as small (horizontal) faders. :)
>
> Could be the same for effects with only one parameter...

ardour's use of busses+sends will be changing (in trunk) in the next few
months. the new model will much more closely parallel the way hardware
consoles tend to work. and yes, sends will have their gain level
controllable from the main fader by just clicking on its name in that
particular mixer strip.

--p