[LAU] Ardour Export Redesign

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Aug 11 08:15:06 EDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 10:11:15PM +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> http://thorwil.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/export_design_2007-08-09.pdf

No longer:

Changed "Ogg Vorbis" in the format dialog to "Vorbis" and made it "Ogg Vorbis"
in the table without Matroska.

Changed text in section 14.5, page 26 to: "Matroska can contain FLAC, MP3,
Vorbis, among others. Ogg and Vorbis are usually combined and I don't see much
need to put other encodings into Ogg. Without Matroska and with Ogg Vorbis
combined, the table could look like this:"

http://thorwil.wordpress.com/files/2007/08/export_design_2007-08-11.pdf

Sheesh, my handling of Ogg Vorbis was buggy :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Design for Free Software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com