[LAU] Goodbye ReplyTo munging...

Forest Bond forest at alittletooquiet.net
Tue Aug 14 06:48:33 EDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 10:59:01PM -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
> All that in the name of a useless, purely theoretical, detached from
> reality, ivory-tower concept of how a mailing list should work. :-(

This is actually a practical issue for people who expect their mail clients to
act the right way.  I won't get into great detail, because I suspect you can
Google it, but Reply-To munging makes certain actions require manual
intervention that otherwise wouldn't (for compliant mail clients).

-Forest
--
Forest Bond
http://www.alittletooquiet.net