[LAU] PHASEX-0.11.1

David Adler david.jo.adler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:04:26 EDT 2007

Everything sounds and works great here except loading of MIDI maps.

Changing controller assignments works, saving of the changed MIDI map
works as well,  loading works to the extent that the loaded
controller-numbers appear correctly when  right-clicking on the
parameter name, but the respond to controller-messages remains according
to the default.map or according to changes made before on the running
app; until any change is manually applied again.
I tried altering default.map to my needs, it loads as any other map, but
response even then remains according to the original default.map.

This happens in version 0.11.0 and 0.11.1, purging configuration-files
and reinstalling did not help.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any clue?

cheers,

d.