[LAU] Newbie wants help searching archives

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Aug 17 02:37:46 EDT 2007

Paul DeShaw wrote:
> hello,
>
> Rather than asking the same questions for the umpteenth time, I'd like to search the archives first, but I'm not sure how, other than just reading endlessly.  I'm used to forums, such as Ubuntu and Linux questions.  I was on listservs in the '90's, but don't recall how to search. Do you have any tips/howtos/FMs for me to R?

nabble.com is archiving this list:

http://www.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f13236.html

They have one of the better user interfaces with search functionality.
That is what I use.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/