[LAU] Yet Another Success-story [tm]

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sat Aug 18 18:42:54 EDT 2007

Hi all,

this is yet another success story, stop reading here if you don't want to know
about it. :-)

I just came back from a gig where I used my laptop (with Presonus Firebox) as
effect rack for FOH effects. It didn't really work in the rehearsal because
my fw-port shares an interrupt with the wlan and the internal soundcard and
the wlan was constantly seeking. For the gig I remembered to turn the wlan
off and also unload the modules (wlan and internal soundcard) and as a result
I got a stable system with 3x128 at 48k which run a pd-patch for about 6 hours
without a single glitch, xrun or freeze.

Congrats to all the developers concerned!

Good night everybody,

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/