[LAU] RE: opinions on Ubuntu Studio?

Ken Dawson dawsonwu at rahul.net
Sun Aug 19 23:36:59 EDT 2007

What I have done is to use wget to capture all the RPMS and such, use createrepo to reconstruct the internal bookkeeping
on the local copy and then point the planet repository entries (in /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo) at the local
directory by using file:// rather than http://.  Works swell.

/ken