[LAU] Re: Jackmp - libjackdmp.so

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Mon Aug 20 09:24:26 EDT 2007

Le 20 août 07 à 15:11, Asmo Koskinen a écrit :

> Stéphane Letz kirjoitti:
>> The best is always to get the latest published version (0.63 for
>> now).
>>

> OK, it seems that I have try this version:
>
> asmok at ubuntu:~$ /usr/local/bin/jackdmp
> jackdmp 0.64

This is the SVN version. Better use the published 0.63 version
(http://www.grame.fr/~letz/jackdmp_0.63.zip)

> How about other programs? Do you know what programs can use jackdmp
> instead of jackd? Is there any available?
>
> Bets regards Asmo Koskinen.

Any program that correctly does dynamic linking should work with
jackdmp. I remember some (?? don't remember which right now )-:) that
were doing static linking with a specific version of libjack.so thus
failing to work with jackdmp.

Stephane