[LAU] Maximum channel limit on jack clients 32 ?

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Aug 21 04:00:42 EDT 2007

On Tue, August 21, 2007 08:26, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 11:01:13PM +0100, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>

>> Oops... Question is, on the QjackCtl setup settings, there IS in deed
>> this 32 in/out channels limit.
>
> Not on the one running here, and I didn't modify it !
>
> Is this something related to the Qt4 version only maybe ?

The limit is set at the GUI widget level (QSpinBox) only allowing the
entry of values between 0 (the default) and 32.

Is not that your case? Maybe that was mistakenly introduced during Qt4
migration, I can't really tell from memory. Nevermind, I will fix that
(999 upper bound seems OK to me:)

Bye now.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela