[LAU] Back from the void

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Tue Aug 21 12:09:17 EDT 2007

Hi peeps,

  I've been away from the list for months now, busy with work and our
  baby, but I've decided to start making more of an effort to see what
  people are up to and also to do something myself.

  Here's what I'm working on.  The bass is just not going right for me
  at all.  I wish I had a bass guitar.  And the ability to play it.

  This is kinda the intro - although it won't be particularly
  lyrically complex, it will have more than just this phrase repeated
  throughout.  Excuse my singing, it's my first go.

  http://dis-dot-dat.net/wip1.mp3

  I've probably missed lots of other people's great stuff.  If anyone
  has any recommendations, please pass them on!

James