[LAU] Chris McCormick

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Aug 21 23:34:26 EDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 08:01:45PM +0100, james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> I love your beats.

Oooh, way to make me blush. :)

> Just listened to Meteors versus Dinosaurs.
>
> Have you got more?  Overall, the track wasn't quite right for me - not
> easy enough to listen to - but I'm guessing that i'd love your more
> restrained stuff if you have any.

I've been sitting on this one for a very (very) long
time, but today is as good a day as any to release it:
<http://sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/music/CD005/Chris%20McCormick%20-%20Escape%20Velocity%20Mouse.mp3>

You might also like the more beats oriented stuff on my
first couple of disc-fulls of music, which you can find here:
<http://sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/page/discography/CD001>
<http://sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/page/discography/CD002>

I'm currently in the process of naming and updating the id3 tags on CD001
so the files may shift around and disappear over the next couple of days,
but if you refresh the page it should all be in order.

Thanks for enjoying, and most especially saying something! As much as I
hate to admit being driven by ego, it really is such a huge motivator.

Best,

Chris.