[LAU] "modlys" - music made with linux.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Aug 23 07:43:03 EDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 08:09:23PM +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here's one of my tunes. It's called "modlys". I don't know the exact
> translation, but it's the technical term for taking a photo against the
> light, direct translation would be against-light"...
>
> http://atte.dk/modlys/modlys.mp3

Nice sounds, a bit too clean for my taste, perhaps.

The click sound bothers me. To my perception, it steps into the foreground
with this rather cheap sound that works against the mood.

Your girl can sing. Flawless to my ears and the timbre alone is pure
beauty.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Design for Free Software: