[LAU] problems with jack_mixer

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:56:39 EDT 2007

Hello,

Just to update on this. I copied the configure and make files from version 5
to the SVN checkout and finally I built it. It's running and lashing!
Thanks! My only question is about the error message each time I start
jack_mixer about PHAT not being installed (it is and the devel package
also). What are the features missing in jack_mixer by not finding PHAT?

Thanks!

Hector