[LAU] water-damaged rhodes ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 09:57:45 EDT 2007

Jan Depner wrote:

>[snip]

Hi Jan,

I've been thinking about you lately. I think I'm gonna work up a version
of Charlie Patton's "High Water Rising Everywhere"...

Thanks for the anecdote. I just checked the box, it includes everything,
legs, tuning rod (?), case, the works. Alas, right now the action is
shot, I'll have to wait for it to dry before knowing how far to go
towards restoring it. The case is scuffed, otherwise it's in great
condition (except for the waterlogging).

I'll give it a few days to dry, then I'll open it up to see what can be
cleaned and repaired.

Best,

dp