[LAU] ladspa host/mixer

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Sun Aug 26 13:56:00 EDT 2007

Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for something that acts like ardour, just without the
> recording capability :-) A mixer that'll connect jack clients clients
> and have buildin ladspa support. Something that'll allow me to save a
> setup where a couple of softsynths are routed through a mixer (levels
> saved) and some have a littel ladspa applied to them...
>
> Looked at jack_mixer, but it doesn't seem to have neither save
> functionality or ladspa support...

I looked for this some time ago. I needed a setup with the same
functionality for live work. I found nothing that had all of the
capabilities except Ardour. Alsa Modular Synth provided most of the
functionality but it was not stable enough for live work.

QaMix and Jack Rack together have the components but I'm not sure about
saving settings.

In the end, I ran Ardour's Mixer.

This is a "time capsule" like statement...it has been over 2 yrs since I
had the needs you appear to attempting to satisfy.

Cheers,
Russell