[LAU] Thanks for pointing me to PD

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:09:27 EDT 2007

Ken Restivo wrote:

> Many thanks to whomever pointed me at PD.

And thanks for sharing you enthusiasm with us. I looked a bit on pd 4
years ago, but recently have been tempted to give it a serious spin again.

 > I had been banging my head against the wall, trying to figure out how
to build MIDI-controlled instruments in SC/ChucK/Csound

I think it's pretty easy in csound... Is it still non-trivial to write
polyphonic midi instruments in pd? In csound it's easy, even has dynamic
voice allocation out of the box. Can something like this e done in pd?

> http://www.restivo.org/blog/podpress_trac/web/184/0/phoneme-dance.ogg

Could you elaborate a bit on how you did this? Was is seq24 drivind
everything? How did you sync pd to seq24?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen