[LAU] Hardware synths

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 08:39:16 EST 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 9:50 AM, Asmo Koskinen <asmo.koskinen at arkki.info> wrote:
> david kirjoitti:
> > I still think the Moog synthesizer sound is the best!
>
> You remember Synclavier - Zappa was mad about it... Jazz from Hell...

It surprises me that Frank, my all-time hero, never got into computers
for music until the 80's.  He was so hip to so many other "new
directions" but only took an interest in computers when he could use
them without changing his established work methods too much.  Well,
whatever it took, I guess, I like his non-computer recordings far more
anyway.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com