[LAU] LAC2008 submission deadline extended

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Dec 1 17:50:40 EST 2007

Hallo,
Folderol hat gesagt: // Folderol wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:20:47 +0100
> Martin Rumori <lists at rumori.de> wrote:
> > I will receive no fees whether my composition is played or not. GEMA
> > fees (in case of performance) will be paid by the organizer.  The
> > material I send to the LAC organisation team will not be returned.
> >
> > Important Dates
> > ----------------
> >
> > 06 Dec 2007: Music submission deadline
> > 21 Dec 2007: Notification of acceptance
> > 28 Feb - 2 Mar 2008: Linux Audio Conference in Cologne
>
> I was quite interested in this, but am at a loss as to how to sign the
> release form if I send a URL via e-mail.

Lets put it that way: We need a signatur, either scanned or
hardcopy-printed, before the actually performance happens for legal
reasons. But the performances will happen during the conference next
year, so if you cannot put a "real" signature on it now, we'll find a
different solution till then and it won't influence the review
process. Oh, but please do send or upload the form, we use it for
keeping the list of submissions.

> Also, there is no indication as to how many submissions are acceptable
> from an individual artist, nor whether they should have separate
> releases.

We have no limit on how many pieces an artist can submit. We only have
three concert nights, though. ;)

Ciao