[LAU] FreeBob and Metric Halo

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:37:17 EST 2007

Howdy-

  I know at one point there was talk of FreeBob supporting the Metric Halo
interfaces as they were willing to give all necessary documentation on
them.  Well I have come to a point where I need to replace my laptop
interface that has died and would like to stick with one that is Linux
compatible, and Metric Halo was strongly recommended by a friend that is on
the Mac, so I was wondering if there was any update to the status of the
Metric Halo support on Linux?  Anyone know?

  Short of that I would go with RME and either a multiface or digiface, not
sure which, but would rather go with Metric Halo if they are supported.
Primarily my laptop runs the Mac OS so I can get by without support for a
little while, but I am looking to put Linux back on it when it is not in
show mode.

       Seablade