[LAU] Hardware synths

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Tue Dec 4 15:37:03 EST 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Folderol wrote:
[...]
> Where are these demos? I couldn't find them :(

Seems like you need Flash to get at them.

(Gnash/AMD64 runs the applet, but it doesn't seem to work properly.
Can't, or rather, won't run Flash here, as 32 bit applications
somehow manage to freeze my 64 bit system sooner or later, for
unknown reasons. Tried a bunch of different kernels, drivers and even
a few other distros using LiveCDs, but it appears to be a hardware
problem in this particular machine. The machine is rock solid when
using pure 32 bit or pure 64 bit OSes, but mixing is unstable...)

.-------  http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples  -------.
|        http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine       |
|       http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine          |
|     http://eel.olofson.net - Real time scripting         |