[LAU] Hardware synths

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Wed Dec 5 08:14:06 EST 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 23:17:08 Folderol wrote:

> This is a nice pad, but I don't think it is exceptional.
>
> Here are links to a short demo I just made with ZynAddSubFX and a
> couple of my own voice patches for comparision.
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo.mp3
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo.ogg

(I posted this last night, but it seems to have vanished)

I wrote a nice (well, I think it's nice) string ensemble plugin for DSSI
From http://www.nekosynth.co.uk/

nekostring with a bit of phasing and reverb, while thinking of Portishead a
bit:
http://trac.nekosynth.co.uk/demos/stringpad.mp3
http://trac.nekosynth.co.uk/demos/stringpad.ogg

nekostring with deep resonant phasing, masses of reverb and thinking of Doctor
Who incidental music:
http://trac.nekosynth.co.uk/demos/stringbass.mp3
http://trac.nekosynth.co.uk/demos/stringbass.ogg

and finally, a little demo off nekostring, nekobee and some 808 drums off
fluidsynth-dssi - and the LADSPA vocoder:
http://www.gjcp.net/kelly.mp3

Gordon