[LAU] Hardware synths (This is the snippet)

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Fri Dec 7 20:58:13 EST 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007 18:30:06 Folderol wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:56:23 -0500
>
> drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:

> > I wonder if that advice might have been OK for the "all rights reserved"
> > way of doing things but that we may gain from a release early, release
> > often way of working in the world of art if we are working with Free
> > licenses.
>
> <snip some interesting thoughts but...>
>
> Here IS the next development :)
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo2.mp3
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo2.ogg

I think I remembered the bit I forgot.

I was wondering some lately if it might be more inspiring and instructive for
at least some to see the process of going from an initial idea in the rough
all the way through to a polished gem.

Sorry for the ramblings if they bug anyone. Nothing was meant in particular,
the particular was just a jumping off point for some general ramblings. I
actually had these thoughts in relation to novels, but I think they might
apply to music and perhaps other forms of art as well.

all the best,

drew