[LAU] [OT] Synchronizing video and dmx

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Sat Dec 8 05:04:34 EST 2007

Hi,

Pd (PureData) might me the solution you are looking for!
It can play videos using the extension / library "Gem" and has another
extension / library (those are usually called 'externals'), that can
handle dmx. Browse the mailing-list archive for more info on this.

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/

Have fun!

Peter