[LAU] linux audio ready in 5 minutes - using which distro and interface?

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Sat Dec 8 07:02:53 EST 2007

Hi there,
I just thought that it would be nice to be able to record anywhere
without having a computer with you.
One would just need a live-CD and an audio interface and would be able
to use almost any computer.

I wonder which interface and distro would be best for the job.
I think usb would be the way to go for maximum compatibility and I have
no idea about the distro... I even don't know if it should use jack or
not, since I heard that it doesn't work so well with live CDs.

Any ideas?

Best regards
	Philipp Überbacher