[LAU] high latency with usb controller during high cpu loads

Jozef Henzl popcorp86 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:06:31 EST 2007

 operation it's ok, latency is practically realtime.

> If you are running a RT patched kernel with threaded IRQ handlers you
> can set the priorities for the different IRQs just as for any other RT
> scheduled thread. One second of latency sounds a bit extreme though -
> are you sure the problem isn't somewhere else?

No, it happens only when the cpu is at 100%. The same problem occurs when i am
using internal soundcard of my notebook with pure data - oss, alsa, jack
driver - everytime same problem (sc is intel-hda, nothing special).
Maybe i should check out if the pure data aren't blocking the input..

--
Jozef Henzl
http://popcorp.org