[LAU] Ladspa scanning

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:18:49 EST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 3:34 PM, David Baron <d_baron at 012.net.il> wrote:
> Rosegarden and Muse, probably using the same code, kick about numerous ladspa
> plugins missing headers--are you sure this is a ladspa plugin?

I honestly thought the subject was "Ladspa scamming" at first.  What
will they think of next?
I pay no attention to that man behind the curtain when I use
Rosegarden or Muse; I get so many warnings from both that I figure
it's part of the territory.  I haven't had any trouble with things not
working yet.  Well not since I learned how to configure Linux audio,
that is.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com