[LAU] Payment In Kind Experiment

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Fri Dec 14 05:29:25 EST 2007

> > >3.a. Please send us music using a Free License that you made using our
> > > stuff. If you don't have any originals of your own, here is where you can
> > > find some to do your own take of and send in. We can include this as a
> > > showcase of our stuff.
> > >
> > >3.b. Help us put together a CD of such Free Music that we can sell and let
> > > the proceeds support the project. ***

You are welcome to use any or all of my music at http://www.restivo.org/blog/ for this purpose.

I can send you lossless WAVpack files in whatever samplerate/bits you want, just ask.

I'd also be willing to modify any of my work to suit such a project, or possibly even write something specifically for it.

-ken