[LAU] TapeOp subscriptions now available in UK & EU

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Tue Dec 18 17:00:45 EST 2007

On 18 December 2007 at 13:32, "Mark Knecht" <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I was renewing my subscription today I noticed that TapeOp has now
> extended their distribution to the UK &EU countries. I've not seen
> that before so I thought I'd happily pass the information on to the
> LAU list. If someone on this list wants to subscribe please follow
> this link:
>
> http://europe.tapeop.com/
>
> I know of no magazine on recording more consistently interesting than
> TapeOp and my feelings have nothing to do with the fact that the
> magazine is 100% free. I've subscribed for probably 5 years now and
> still thrill when each new issue shows up. Great stuff.

Thanks for the tip about the free (as in beer) nature of TapeOp.  I
just subscribed.  FWIW, "Recording" keeps my interest each month.
There's always something in it that I really like, as well as some
stuff that I never read.  It and Linux Journal are the only two
magazines I pay for.

Merry Christmas....

--
Kevin