[LAU] Which soundcard? (line6/ZoomG2.1u?)

Studio 32 32studio at live.com
Fri Dec 21 14:35:08 EST 2007

Ok, PCI... I think the audiophile 2496 or delta 44 are good options... thanks.

But what about the line6 stuff (Toneport UX1 for example) or the ZoomG2.1u ? With that stuff you don't need a soundcard isn' it? And can you record (besides guitar) voice and eventually elektr. piano with it? And does the stuff work on linux?

Any experiences?

Best regards,