[LAU] Studio reverb (impulse)

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Dec 25 06:07:17 EST 2007

Am Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2007 schrieb Julien Claassen:
> Indeed, I didn't think about the rattling not being covered by the
> source-frequencies. I see it gets a bit more nasty than I thought.

To me it sounds like the source for another application/plugin/pd-patch:
Simulating a studio with all its instruments noises polluting the atmosphere.
Maybe after running that app for to long with to much level the additional
noise of the neighbors bumping on the floor/ceiling gets added? :-)

Merry Christmas,

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/