[LAU] building audio computer

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 11:49:06 EST 2007

Re Forwarded to the list, I really hope that gmail takes out the html it
inserted, I have having trouble getting it completely removed.  If anyone
has problems with html in this can you reply off list to me?

Dave any reccomendations for rackmount enclosures?

Funnily enough I am looking at the exact same project to take on the road
with me when I travel as I fell in love with pd's flexibility when I forced
myself to learn it to do a variety of custom effects on live channels last
year.

Except I am loking at an RME HDSP 9632 since that is what I already have;)
Also Dave were those fanless video cards, and what size enclosures did you
use?

          Seablade