[LAU] Linux alternatives Finale songwriter

Studio 32 32studio at live.com
Mon Dec 31 13:06:15 EST 2007

I tried the Sibelius G7 Demo. When I write tabs in G7, the notes will be automatically displayed in a note-bar under the TAB bar. That's what I really like and I think it would be great if there was a Linux program which could do that!

I found also Tuxguitar. But I'm not able to install the 'alsa-plugin' on the right way. Can somebody help me with that? The site doesn' load...

Regards,