[linux-audio-user] Anyone have any opinion on CMS?

oktyabr oktyabr at linux-studio.org
Sat Feb 3 03:10:50 EST 2007

Brad Fuller wrote:
> review of new drupal 5.0:
>
> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/01/26/1734224

Thanks!

Actually 5.1 just came out if anyone is interested.  I like the overall
feel of Drupal but it's integrated forums basically suck.  Currently
getting the wrinkles of e107 smoothed out.  Nice CMS with crappy
documentation and a few bugs.  Still think it will end up being the
ultimate choice but we'll see.  Needs a bunch of penguiny goodness
graphics wise I think, more than anything!

 Anyone that cares to is more than welcome to come check it out and even
pitch in a hand if you like:
http://www.linux-studio.org

Best,

Jon Hoskins