[linux-audio-user] mhWaveEdit: Over/underrun in JACK driver

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 07:32:16 EST 2007

Atte André Jensen wrote:
>> Any idea what could have happened?
>
> Actually it just did it while *not* playing back the project and *not*
> recording in mhwaveedit.

Even stranger:

Just tried recording with rezound instead, cpu usage is 30% but when the
problem occurs the sound is distorted, and cpu usage (as reported by
qjackctl) drops to about 1%!!!!

The problem is there both with the onboard soundcard and edirol usb
soundcard, both of which worked perfectly yesterday.

The only thing I can think of that I did was install a bunch of speech
synthesizers to try out, but I think I removed them all...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk