[linux-audio-user] Still on the look out for _GOOD_ sampled drums

Tommi Sakari Uimonen tuimonen at cc.hut.fi
Sun Feb 4 18:53:47 EST 2007

>> Hi Tommi. Nice sounds. As you say, the last bit gets a bit heavy.  Be nice to
>> hear the finished version.
>>
>> All the best.
>>
>> Nigel.
>
> Ditto!
>
> I'd like to hear the finished result too.

Thank you both. The finished result will be played with real band
instruments. It might take a year or ten years, but eventually it should
happen. I'm merely using Zyn+others to get the ideas 'on paper' and I'm
not currently planning to spend time for a polished computer-version.
Although I have a demoscene background and still like to do instrumental
'computer only'-music.

Tommi

ps. The next quest would be to find decent distorted guitars...