[linux-audio-user] Spring reverb?

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Wed Feb 7 11:50:03 EST 2007

Hummmm...  funny... I can get the effects you speak of when I power up my
Fender Super Reverb... tube type of course...  I bought the thing second hand
back in the 60's ...  I use it as a driver for my homemade triode 5514 pair
in class B...  would you believe and easy 375 watts RMS...  true power not
those phony wattage levels specs they give today...

<heh>
vince