[linux-audio-user] tapeutape features and a question

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Feb 10 14:52:28 EST 2007

Hi!
  First my question: Did anyone have problems with libxml or libxml-includes
while compiling tapeutape? If not, then I got something messed up on my
system.
  Flo: About the exclusive-group feature. It's already implemented (at least
partly) the only thing you might do is make it nicer to use in you xml-format.
Because an exclusive group is just a group of note, which are monophonic.
  Two other things I think are quite important, to me at least. One is, could
you add a parameter to the notes/samples, that they can play until the
sample-file has reached it's end? So to say an automatic sustain.
  Another thing could you add something like an ADSR for volume at least.
  A third minor thing at the moment: It would be nice to have a simplistic
kind of interactive user-interface (probably with readline or so). For I could
just quite tapeutape with ^c. I'm using the non-gui version.
  Kindest regards and thanks for the sampler, I rather like it!
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide